Facilities Master Plan Process
November 3, 2013At the October 8 meeting, the Board selected Quattrocchi Kwok Architects to develop a Facilities Master Plan. At the October 22 meeting the Board approved the scope of work and these additions.
Measure H Lawsuit
June 12, 2013The Appeals Court has ruled that a portion of the Measure H is invalid. The Appeals court has directed the lower court to determine how plaintiffs can have their portion above $120 per parcel returned to them. The amount of monies in question are approximately $2.4 million per year for the three years it was collected. The subsequent parcel tax (Measure A) was not appealed and therefore will stand.
After granting a rehearing, the Appeals Court reaffirmed its initial ruling that the portion of Measure H impacting commercial property is invalid.
In June, the Supreme Court refused to hear the appeal. As a result, the case will return to Superior Court for determination on how refunds will be issued. AUSD issued this press release.
Alameda Education - 2020 Vision
June 27, 2011Join the conversation about changing education in Alameda. I have created an online community called Alameda Education. After you sign up you can share your 20/20 vision for education in Alameda.
School Locator with 2002-2010 API Data links
View Larger Map
November 19th BOE Meeting Recap District Documentation
- Local Control Funding Formula Presentation
- Local Control Accountability Plan Presentation
November 5th BOE Meeting Recap District Documentation
- Update on Changes to Address League of Women Voters Concerns
- School Udpate and Progress Reports for 2012/13
- Kindergarten Roundup Timeline
- Public Hearing for Nea Charter Renewal
- Common Core Implementation Activities Update
October 22nd BOE Meeting Recap District Documentation
- Measure C Oversight Committee Final Report
- Changes to Lunch Menu
- Facilities Master Plan Scope of Work and Additions
- Multi Year Strategic Cuts
- Employee Performance Review
October 8th BOE Meeting Recap District Documentation
- 10 Steps to Success Annual Update
- Measure A Oversight Committee Appointments
- Architect Selection for Facilities Master Plan
- Scope of the Facilities Master Plan
- 2013/14 Multi-Year Budget Review
CA News Stories Related to Education
AUSD Board Policies and Administrative Regulations Enter: ALAMEDA for username and public for the password
Additional Materials on the Website
- Alameda Point Development Section
- Labor Settlements with Employee Groups
- Equity/Excellence Section
- Cycle of Inquiry Section
- Point of Views on Public Education Section
- Monthly Updates Section
- Single School Plan Section